Here at Jonny’s Drains, we can provide complete commercial drain cleaning for businesses of all shapes and sizes. A blocked drain can have serious ramifications for your business and lead to long-term damages to your entire property. Our professional team can work with you to clear your drains and eliminate any potential problems.
Our commercial drain cleaning services can be a cost-effective solution to help you resolve any drainage issues you might be suffering from. We can help you make your commercial outlet or office space a comfortable area. You’ll be able to avoid unpleasant smells, potentially hazardous blockages and other issues which can result in long-term problems with your drainage system.
Why Do You Need Commercial Drain Cleaning?
It is extremely easy for your drains to become blocked, particularly in commercial properties. As so many people will be using your drainage solution daily, it is practically impossible to ensure your drains are being treated as they should. Employees, customers and visitors can flush the wrong materials down the drain, resulting in extremely difficult-to-shift blockages.
There is a variety of potential problems which can occur if you fail to keep your commercial drainage system in full working order. These can include:
- Unusable Facilities – If your pipes have become blocked, this can cause facilities across your commercial property to become unusable. Blockages in your drainage system can prevent a range of features to stop working, including:
- On-Site Showers.
- Drainpipes and Gutters.
- Unpleasant Smells – When waste becomes trapped in your pipes due to blockages, or the interior of your pipes becomes dirty, it can cause a range of unpleasant smells. This can affect your commercial property in a range of different ways, including:
- Retail Outlets – Foul smells can prevent customers from spending time in your store. This will seriously impact your profits. It can even have a long-lasting effect on your business’ reputation.
- Offices – Foul smells in your office space can prevent your employees from being able to work as they should. In any cases, these smells can even lead to a range of health hazards, making your office a dangerous place to work in.
- Standing Water and Flooding – Blockages or any kind of impediment in your drains can prevent water from flowing away from your property. In the worst cases, this can cause water to remain in place. This can have some serious ramifications for your property.
For example, water being trapped in your pipes can cause liquids to escape through small cracks, loose connections or even rise back up out of the drain. This can cause flooding and water damage to occur at various points across your property.
Depending on the location of the dirt or blockage in your system, you might even suffer from rainwater being unable to leave your property. If the blockage is located towards the main sewer line, then exterior drains can fail. This can cause puddles, flooding and standing water outside your commercial property.
What Causes Drain Blockages without Commercial Drain Cleaning Services?
There are all kinds of materials which can cause blockages in your commercial drains. Some of them are due to your employees or customers neglecting to care for your drainage. Others can be due to the impact of your local environment.
Some of the most common causes of drain blockages, which require commercial drain clearance services, include:
- Baby Wipes and Kitchen Roll.
- Feminine Products.
- Food Waste.
- Tree Roots.
- Fats, Oils and Greases (FOGs).
How to Spot Drains in Need of Commercial Drain Cleaning?
It can sometimes be difficult to identify whether your drains need commercial drain cleaning until its too late. However, in most cases, your drains themselves will tell you when there is something wrong. Some of the things to look out for include:
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets and Urinals which fail drain quickly.
- Gurgling noises after a sink or other basin has cleared.
- Unpleasant smells, including sulphur smells, coming from your drains.
- Toilets which are close to overflowing.
What Can Commercial Drains Cleaning Services Do for You?
Here at Jonny’s Drains, we can deliver a complete cleaning service for your commercial drains. Using CCTV drain surveying technology, we will quickly identify the source of any problems in your property. We can identify blockages, the site of potential damages and any areas which simply need a thorough clean to restore them to full working order.
Using drain-rodding and high-pressure water-jetting services, we will clean your drains as quickly and efficiently as possible. Taking the time to keep drains clear can prevent a whole range of problems from developing in your commercial property. Our team will be able to eliminate all kinds of dirt and waste from your drains.
For Complete Commercial Drain Cleaning in Kent and Surrey, Call Jonny’s Drain Today
Here at Jonny’s Drains, our team has more than 12 years’ experience when it comes to conducting all kinds of drainage repairs and cleaning. Over the years, we have worked to clear and repair existing systems and install completely new solutions.
There is no job too big or small for our professional team. We can help to clear commercial and residential drains of all sizes.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today. We can deliver complete drain cleaning services to commercial properties in:
- Tunbridge Wells.
- East Grinstead.
- Across Kent and Surrey.
You can get in touch with us directly by calling us at 01959 928 853. If you prefer, you can send any questions or concerns you have to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Very Reliable Service
Jonny’s Drains Saves the Day!
Mrs Peters, TN16
Polite and Helpful
Mr Dale, TN16
Would Highly Recommend
Always kept us informed arrived when he said and quickly fixed the problem.
Would highly recommend
GET IN TOUCH
QUALITY DRAINAGE COMPANY