Block Management for Drainage
Pre-Planned Maintenance Agreements for Drainage Service
Why Choose Us?
- One Hour Response
- No Call Out Charge
- Highly Experienced
- 100% Guaranteed
- Service Provided 24/7
The most reliable way of preventing damage to your commercial drainage systems is to ensure they are looked at regularly. Here at Jonny’s Drains, we can deliver comprehensive pre-planned maintenance agreements. Thanks to this type of block management, you’ll be able to protect your commercial property from all kinds of damage.
Pre-planned management agreements can be used to prevent all kinds of damage to your drainage system. Our trained engineers and specialists will work to eliminate all issues which could lead to costly repair work. For larger systems, or those which are placed under enormous strain, a block management agreement could be the perfect solution.
What are Pre-Planned Maintenance Agreements?
A pre-planned block management agreement is where you make a direct agreement with an engineer or drainage specialist. This specialist will conduct regular checks and maintenance on your systems, eliminating all problems as they find them. This is an extremely popular maintenance style for larger businesses and commercial properties.
It isn’t possible to avoid every kind of drainage emergency. However, thanks to block management services, our engineers can identify problems as they develop. We are able to locate and identify any potential problems and, in most cases, resolve them. By preventing problems from developing fully, you will be able to avoid costly repair work and even structural damages.
I offer block management services to companies in Kent & Surrey. Fixed price guarantee on all work undertaken
Don't pay more then you should!
Jonny’s Drains Offer great Prices and provide an outstanding Service when it comes to pre-planned drainage maintenance. Call Now to book an appointment.
I'm a Westerham-based, experienced engineer. Available 24/7 for any drainage emergency in the Kent and Surrey area.
Westerham Drainage Engineer. Local Service, Local Prices! Call now to book an appointment with Jonny’s Drains.
I aim to attend drainage jobs in just a few hours where possible. This is normally achievable if booked before 1pm.
Need a drainage clearance done quickly?
When you’ve got a blocked drain it’s normal to want it fixed quickly before it gets worse. I aim to be at your property in the Kent and Surrey area within a few hours. Call now to book an appointment on 01959 928 853.
If any of my drainage maintenance work is unsuccessful, I will not charge you a penny! Get in touch today.
No Clearance - No Charge!
Not all drains can be unblocked straight away. Sometimes there’s a bigger problem at hand. If that’s the case, there will be no charge and a quotation will be provided to clear the blocked drain at a later date.
What does a Pre-Arranged Maintenance Agreement Cover?
The pre-planned preventative management agreements that we can provide are comprehensive. That means we will deal with any issues we come across during our thorough, regular inspection. We can deal with any issues we discover, such as:
- Man-Made Blockages.
- Natural Blockages.
- Tree Root Intrusion.
- Damaged Pipes.
- Fats, Oils and Grease adhering to the inside of the pipe.
- Loose Connections.
- Cracks and Other Damage.
What does a Pre-Arranged Maintenance Agreement Cover?
Pre-planned maintenance agreements can deliver a range of benefits to your property. As such, they are increasingly becoming a popular choice for a variety of structures. Just some of the incredible benefits that our specialist engineers can provide include:
- Preventative Maintenance – The prevention of any damage is always much more reliable than any attempted treatment. When a problem fully develops, it can cause long-term structural damage and be difficult to repair.Thanks to pre-planned preventative maintenance agreements, our trained engineers will conduct regular checks on your system. If any problems are beginning to develop, we will do everything we can to resolve them. In some cases, this could involve replacing a weakened pipe before it bursts or collapses.We can also eliminate blockages before they become serious issues. Most blocked pipes will develop gradually as more and more waste is added. By identifying and removing the blockage before it becomes an issue, we will prevent damage to your system.
- A Versatile Service – Pre-planned maintenance agreements are ideal for any kind of property. Our experienced engineers can provide a reliable service to industrial, commercial and large residential properties.These services provide the greatest benefits to larger properties. As the drainage systems for these structures are placed under a great deal of strain, they will benefit the most from regular maintenance.
- A Comprehensive Maintenance Solution – As part of the maintenance solution, our team will be able to deliver a comprehensive service. No matter how complicated your drainage system is, the Jonny’s Drains team can help. We can work with and around a range of unique system features, including:
- Underground Stacks.
- High-Level Stacks.
- Soil Vent Pipes.
- Gullies and Gutters.
- Septic Tank Connections.
- Interceptors and Grease Traps.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive and versatile pre-planned block management agreement, Jonny’s Drains is here for you. We can provide industry-leading plumbing services to:
- Office Buildings.
- Blocks of Flats.
- Large Residential Properties.
- Industrial Spaces, including Warehouses.
- Commercial Buildings.
- Retail Outlets.
For Pre-Planned Maintenance Agreements, Get in Touch with Jonny’s Drains Today
Here at Jonny’s Drains, our experienced drainage engineer can deliver ongoing, pre-planned maintenance services to all kinds of commercial and industrial properties. Whether you’re looking for one-time repair services or ongoing maintenance agreements, we are here to help.
For more than 12 years, Jonny’s Drains has worked to eliminate all kinds of problems in large drainage systems. We can deliver a repair and replace service to damaged pipes and clear blockages of all kinds. Thanks to our CCTV drain surveys, we will be able to identify any problems in record time and ensure that they are dealt with as quickly as possible.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team of engineers today. Here at Jonny’s Drains, we can eliminate all manner of problems in any kind of drainage system. You can get in touch with our experienced team today by calling us directly on 01959 928 853. If you prefer, you can also email any questions or concerns you have to email@example.com. Our drainage engineers will get back in touch as soon as we can.
Very Reliable Service
Jonny’s Drains Saves the Day!
Mrs Peters, TN16
Polite and Helpful
Mr Dale, TN16
Would Highly Recommend
Always kept us informed arrived when he said and quickly fixed the problem.
Would highly recommend
GET IN TOUCH
QUALITY DRAINAGE COMPANY